Index-List of Contents (Labels)

My Covid Experience

Purpose of this Review: - To avoid confusion in a critical situation, at least this will help some or other way.

On, 27/09/2020 temperature slightly increased, with bit cough, started paracetamol and self-quarantined. Immediately consulted (online) doctor (Dr.Srinivas), whom I know personally, he is a very nice person, he prescribed test for RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV2 (Nasopharyngeal swab. Then the question comes where to test, as I am already suffering from fever, needed home sample. He also helped in suggesting 1MG App from where I booked test, Matrix Diagnostics people came and collected sample. Matrix Diagnostics employees are also very decent and importantly followed safety guidelines during sample collection.
On
28th Confirmed Positive. On 28th, as per the doctor’s prescription started Fabiflu. Paracetamol continued, still temperature not controlled.

On
30th, Doctor Ramesh, since many years he is a family doctor of mothers-in-law’s family, visited our home and started injections and brought required medication-tablets along with Hot Water Steamer and Pulse Oximeter. Rather than as a doctor he renders his service with great love, in his words “Raghu, don’t worry, I know Aparna (my wife) since her childhood, I certainly ensure that you are safe”.
On
05th/Oct/2020, in the night around 8:00 pm I was unable to speak, my wife called her uncle, where in he immediately discussed with doctors (he know personally) of Srikara and also informed Dr.Ramesh. As they instructed immediately went to Srikara Hospital. Got admitted at 9:46 PM.
Srikara Hospital role started.
Sugar Levels were very high, Oxygen is falling. Srikara doctors acted at rapidly started medication (I think also anticoagulant) as condition is bit critical, they took two hours to stable my condition and brought me from critical to out of danger. Thanks a lot, to Srikara Staff, for giving second birth.
Later I am shifted to the room, I was put on Oxygen, I was trying to sleep, very nervous, feeling lot of hungry, one person came with food packed, it is a surprise for me, I do not know that they also provide food, felt lot of happy and took dinner.
On
06th morning, one sister came with glass of water, with one tablet dipped in it, it was that tasty I asked one extra, but she politely denied as it is a medicine.
On
07th, doctors suggested for Blood plasma, help provided by friends and relatives is commendable. on the same day taken me to ICU and injected plasma. Srikara staff ensured that I am very less time in ICU, i.e. they have kept me in ICU only when I needed. Even I am covered with Insurance, they tried with minimum medical bill. While shifting to ICU the words of Nurse are very friendly, they said “uncle don’t worry ICU is big room, with extra facility that’s all”.

On
8th, 9th and 10th still feeling the same weakness, unable to talk, and continued using Oxygen. They have given that much big Oxygen pipe so that enough till washroom.
On
11th felt bit comfortable, recorded one video about myself and hospital, all the worry of my friends and relative is gone. As health is coming to stable, Oxygen Flow Regulator is reduced to 2, and on 12th it is further reduced to 1, further Oxygen pipe is removed randomly with monitoring body oxygen levels using oximeter
On
13th after getting normal report of CT pulmonary (lungs) angiogram, oxygen pipe is removed completely.
On
14th Discharged from Hospital.
Thanks to all Doctors, Nurses, Ward-Boys/Girls, Accounts & Admin


Doctors :
Vikas
Ramesh
Anil
And also Duty Doctors

Nursing :
Nissa
Sarmela
Raju
Kavya
Rajidha
Sharmini
Manima
Athira

Accounts & Admin
Sandeep
Ashok
Kishore

I am extremely sorry if I miss anyone’s name
All the Ward boys/Girls and Nurses and other staff did their duty with great love and affection rather as duty.

Staff is also expressed their happiness working in that hospital, it shows management of hospital is very good.

About : Srikara Hospitals - Kompally
All the worry of my well wishers is gone, with this video.

Language used in this video English and Telugu



Language used in this video Telugu