Index-List of Contents (Labels)

Savings and passing Property to Children

From my child hood I have habit of purchasing different items, if not useful within reasonable time, used to give/gift to someone. 

But, everything of my recent purchases are came into use in this lockdown period.

I always suggest to spend money to run the economy. 

Don't do hard savings

Try not to compromise on quality

Never compromise on comfort

 

What is Hard Savings 

Say, we use big, computer monitor in office, but while working from home?

Ensure you have same facilities, while doing working from home also.

Some people even try to save power by not using Air Conditioner.

Calculate the quantum of amount of hard savings, just evaluate yourself, finally, to whom you want to give saved money.

 

Giving Property to Children 

For successful child no need.

For unsuccessful child not necessary.

For moderate success, they need bit help, but that is not out of hard savings.


I can left weights but I prefer porter.

I can drive car but I use cab.

I can do any kind of common  electrical, plumbing, carpentry, repair, but I prefer to get it done by repairer


 Why 


As long as we financially capable we should encourage others,  as it is their livelihood. 

God certainly take care of you and your financial growth.