Index-List of Contents (Labels)

Happy new year 2021!

 Happy new year 2021!

Wishing each day of your life to be filled with Success, Happiness and Prosperity. 

 People say past is past forget it, but I feel past can never be forgotten (subject to exceptions).

Past should provide directions what to do and what not. While taking new Step/Undertaking better to take the experiences/views of others so that they share similar kind of experience. Do not use Time, Money and Mind in "Re-Inventing the Wheel", because no need to reinvent the wheel, we can learn from those who already know it. I have followed the same in selecting college for my elder daughter, for her Intermediate (11 & 12th).

 

The Journey in the Year 2020

In this year professional life is also very happy with few awards/prizes, along with personal life.

 

First half of the year went extremely well.

Due to lock down, WFH/SFH (Work from Home/School from Home), could able to spend lot of time with family.

The important milestone is, my elder daughter completed her tenth class, we are very much happy and satisfied with her performance. I could also get corrected her official name which was a big process.

Another important thing is my younger daughter accepted to reduce the priority to Bharatanatyam (Dance) from next year onwards, as she is entering into tenth class.

 

 

Second half  of the year a bit critical faced hard times w.r.t. health/financial

Infected with Covid and faced critical phases of the life.                        

During these tough times the pro-active help/support received from my office colleagues is commendable. Kindly note that many of my colleagues are turned as my family friends. I have benefited getting proper guidance towards Professional, Health and Wealth.

Really thanks a lot to all who heartily wished for my health and thanks to all for extending financial/moral support.

Thank God for having such friends (including my school friends), colleagues and relatives.

 

Lastly but not least, I am (47) and my brother (41) stayed together as joint family. We know that we get every relationship in outside world, but not siblings, we value the relationship. We never had any type of clashes. My brother shifted nearby to his office. Irrespective of the fact our joint family bifurcated into two parts. Bit difficult to accept.  

Once again Happy New Year 2021

Regards

Raghu