Index-List of Contents (Labels)

Nature: Love Preserve Conserve Enjoy : I never expected that I could able to capture these beautiful nature, from/in our home.

 Nature: - Love Preserve Conserve Enjoy, finally, be part of the Nature, if possible, capture for future generations.

 I live in Hyderabad (Alwal), which is surrounded with lots of greenery, it is very rare to see Apartments culture. Every day I enjoy sounds made by different birds. Different birds come to our Terrace Garden They are like our family persons Spent some time on capturing birds’ videos, from our terrace with my video camera.  I never expected that I could able to capture this beautiful nature

 Daily, I spent around three hours in commuting to office, lot of people suggested me to shift to nearby office, I don’t want to miss this nature therefore not shifted.


Cuckoo,Koyal bird (कोयल) eating Blue Berry