Index-List of Contents (Labels)

Privacy and Financial Status

The biggest nonsense is privacy 

I do not encourage the concept of  privacy

Till now everything is shared by children and also we share everything with children.

No secrecy in mail Passwords/phone patterns so on.

We, four, never had any privacy,  I share everything (except my salary) to children, if I share my salary they may feel as I am taking extra load, they start compromising which may effect their day to day life style and also their studies.

 

In the year 2012, my younger daughter asked me to built a big house as per their choice, I asked a simple question, 

(i) Do you need a big house OR

(ii) Do you want a good life style without compromising anything including good education.

She selected the second one, then I am following the second one.

 

Ensure the children as below:

My daddy is not rich but capable enough to do 

(i)what ever needed for growth 

(ii) what ever needed to make happy in day to day life.

 

I can confidently say that till now what ever they asked I have fulfilled,

the concept of Myself is nonsense therefore I do not have anything for myself. I always encourage the concept of Ourselves.


Any person in our society directly/indirectly certainly have an impact (+ve / -ve) on your life, if you miss now, certainly your successors must face it. Therefore, ensure/try that everyone of our society must lead a happy life. 

Always encourage/help anyone who is in need: 

  • If you don't help certainly one or other day bad will boomerang,    if you miss now, certainly your successors must face it.
  • If you help, the benefit certainly one or other day will boomerang.


position where he can take care all his beloved.