Index-List of Contents (Labels)

Thank You very much for your Wishes

Much before 20th May, my daughter Anupama, started commanding with pleasing (I could not find appropriate word) with the plan of action to be performed, I asked her to provide the same to me so that I can follow as it is to avoid confusion. 

Tomorrow's Schedule (Posted me on 18th May)

Please buy chocolates (Dairy Milk, Snickers, 5 Star) 250 and 4 Celebrations please handover items tomorrow i.e., 19-5-23(Friday) during dinner break

 

Accordingly after my office hours of 19th went to supermarket, but could not find all the items, then went to multiple spots finally got what I needed, faced a bit difficulty in parking, finally with 2 hours of struggle I procured.

 

At 7 30 pm Started from my residence to Hostel and reached by 8 30, after handing over is done, then slowly started  nana.. nana.. nana  need one small help for tomorrow,  I asked what, actually .. actually… actually …I am planning to give Pizza party to my friends then I asked how many slowly said 25, actually I am surprised but not expressed, then said OK no problem.

 


Started back from Hostel at 9 pm, as to verify with pizza hut, as pro-active approach, I went to the nearby Pizza and asked about the bulk order, they said as “tomorrow is Saturday, we cannot commit” I again returned back to hostel as unable to call back, then explained the same, she requested to visit different pizza huts to get 10 each, immediately I said ok but slowly started telling the my problem in visiting each and every store in a hectic traffic, she asked my phone “ nana can you give your phone” I don’t know what she is doing, she called the Pizza Hut toll free number and got the order confirmed from Corporate Office.

As we need to go to Kompally  she selected the Pizza Hut Kompally. 

 

On 20th, we (myself, my wife and my elder daughter) went to Kompally for small get-together, during our party again Anupama called and asked, nana can you please bring Curd Rice to my friends as my friends like what is prepared by mummy,  at 7 Pm and collected 25 Pizzas and started at 7 10pm from Kompally to Hostel it is just 19 Kms, but it took 2.5 hours, my only worry was if I cannot reach by 10 pm I don’t know what should I do. 

 

Due to heavy traffic jam, we re-routed from our regular route, using maps, also got misguided, after entering into a route, the route is closed, and unable to take U-Turn, I came in reverse direction itself, thanks a lot to my elder daughter and wife who walked along with the car with hitting by her had as what we see in the bus

 

 

Finally Reached at 9 40

Handed over the Curd Rice, Tamarind (Pulihora) Rice and Curd Rice to my Daughter Anupama, oh sorry!  it is actually  to my Daughter’s friends.